"All my paintings are unique, original, and created by hand in my studio or plein air.
Thank you for your interest in my art!"

Freitag, 17. August 2012

The Next Little Step

So ... now ... I AM AN OFFICIAL GETTY IMAGES CONTRIBUTOR :)

Getty Images is a supplier of images for advertisers, manufacturers, and publishing with the largest archive of quality photographs and illustrations. Recently Flickr and Getty joined together to establish a commercial licensing opportunity for photographers and other artists in the Flickr community. The Getty Flickr collection features photography and illustrations selected by Getty Images editors based on their potential to be useful to creative professionals (advertising and graphic design), the media (print and online publishing), and corporate (in-house design, marketing and communication departments). Getty Images has been inviting selected Flickr members to participate in the collection.

This is where I come in. By my surprise I got noticed by some Getty editors - they especially invited my scifi and fantasy illustrations and sketches - and so now I am a Getty Contributor. I am very pleased to have the opportunity to make money from doing my stuff!
Kommentar veröffentlichen